ter your scripts here -->
Spread the love

Texas woman severely burned after hand sanitizer catches fire: “My whole body was just consumed in flames”

A Texas woman continues to recover in the ICU after her hand sanitizer allegedly caught fire while she was trying to light a candle. CBS station KHOU-TV reports Kate Wise was left with severe burns on her entire body.

No tags for this post.

By TEG TV

What's your thoughts

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

[poll id="2"]