ter your scripts here -->
Spread the love

A 6-year-old girl in the UK choked on her McDonald’s chicken nuggets because they contained bits of a face mask, her mom says

DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP via Getty Images A UK woman said she had to physically remove a chicken nugget from her 6-year-old daughter’s mouth after she began to choke on it, she told the BBC. Laura Arber said she found pieces of a protective face mask inside the chicken nuggets.

“It was a mask, it was absolutely baked into it, it had gone like chewing gum,” Arber told BBC . “It was disgusting.”

No tags for this post.


What's your thoughts

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.